The goal of today was to do a bit of review of tenses, passives, and clauses as we did not want to do a whole lesson on just clauses again. To start, we played Guess Who and asked students to either identify the correct picture from the clause statement or identify the clause statement that went with the picture. This was really easy for the students but was a good way to get their brains engaged and add a different kind of activity into the mix. This would probably be really good for a lower-level class.

Next, we did a station rotation activity with different worksheets for the different grammar points. This went really well and some of the activities seemed to actually challenge them. It’s nice that we are finally getting the hang of the difficulty of the activities. They want to be challenged a bit which is understandable.

To close the class we did an adjective clause activity where the students had to come up with a sentence to describe the image. I found an image that had a bunch of different things going on in it so it was easy to find something for them to talk about. I am feeling very confident in our corrections now and Sydney and I work well as a team to make sure everyone receives some individual feedback and gets out of class on time.